Holiday Inn Six Flags, Eureka, MO
4901 Six Flags Road
Eureka, Missouri 63025
$109.95 + tax for standard room with 2 queen or 1 king bed
$169.95 + tax for suite
Mention BHCA for reduced rate. Reduced rate by phone only
Max 4 dogs per room $35 one time non-refundable dog fee
Travelodge Six Flags/Gray Summit
2875 Highway 100
Gray Summit, MO 63089
$79 + tax two double beds, $84 + tax king
Mention BHCA for reduced rate
$15 one time non-refundable dog fee
BHCA Hospitality Rules
1. Members will be financially responsible for damage to hotel rooms caused by their dogs and themselves.
2. All Persons should make a through room check of their rooms when checking in. Report any damage to the Hospitality Chairperson and to the hotel management.
3. Contact the Hospitality Chairperson when you are ready to check out. A designated person/persons will inspect your room for you. This is for your protection, as well as that of BHCA and the hotel.
4. Dogs in rooms should be crated at all times.
5. Crates should be placed on newspapers, sheets (of your own) or plastic sheets.
6. Dogs should not be bathed in hotel bathrooms.
7. Use designated exercise areas and clean up after your own dogs.
8. You are responsible for cleaning the areas in and around your own exercise pens.
9. Leftover dog food should be disposed of in plastic bags.
10. No less than three (3) members of the Hospitality Committee will be responsible for determining who has violated any of the preceding rules. Should the Committee find a member in violation of the rules, they shall proceed as follows:
A. Notify violators at time of check out if possible, otherwise, they must be informed within ten (10) days following last day of Nationals.
B. Violators will have thirty (30) days to make restitution to the hotel. Violators who refuse to make restitution shall be refused a room reservation through the Basset Hound Club of America for a period of five (5) years, and the Nationals’ headquarters hotel will be so informed, unless hearing is requested before the Board of Directors at a mutually agreeable site within 30 days. Three (3) members of the Board must be in attendance and may reverse the findings of the Hospitality Committee.
C. Violators who make restitution to the hotel will have their names placed on a list for a period of five (5) years, to be kept by the Corresponding Secretary of the Basset Hound Club of America. Should no other violation occur during this time, the violator’s name shall be removed from the list. Violators who break Hospitality Rules a second time within the five (5) year shall be refused a room reservation through BHCA for a period of five (5) years, and the Nationals’ Headquarters will be so informed.
BHCA Hospitality Rules
Approved by the Basset Hound Club of America, Inc.
Board of Directors
DOG SHOW GUIDELINES (Provided by the Holiday Inn Six Flags)
Our goal at the Holiday Inn at Six Flags and Diamond Inn is to provide a pleasant place for all guests. We want to be successful at hosting your dog show, and all dog shows, so that we can continue to hold similar events in the future. Please help us by following the guidelines listed below. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please contact a member of our management team. We hope that you enjoy your stay with us, and we look forward to serving you!
1) There will be a maximum of 4 dogs allowed per room.
2) The guest will be charged a one-time dog fee of $35.00 per stay. This fee applies to all guests. This fee is fixed, and will not change even if the guest stays one night or five nights. This fee is also non-refundable.
3) Dogs left unattended in a guest room must be in a crate. Plastic sheeting should be placed under each crate in the guest room area.
4) Hotel guest with dogs in the room need to use the special door hanger provided by the hotel. This hanger will leave instructions to the housekeeping staff. Housekeeping will not enter the room unless the door hanger is present.
5) Housekeeping must be allowed to clean a guest room (with dogs) at least every two days. Guests who have special requests (i.e. a certain time of the day that the room will be vacant) can discuss them with the
housekeeping staff upon arrival.
6) Owners/exhibitors should bring their own toweling for bathing the dogs. A daily inventory for missing or damaged towels will be taken. Any necessary charges will be applied to the guest.
7) Bathing and/or grooming of dogs in or right outside the guest room is not allowed. The hotel will impose a $100 penalty to anyone found grooming in this manner. The hotel has a grooming house on the
grounds, which will be available for use. Grooming is not allowed on any sidewalks.
8) The individual guest will be responsible for any damage to a guest room or any hotel property. This includes, but not limited to, replacement cost for carpeting if odors or stains cannot be removed with traditional cleaning methods.
9) Dogs are to be leashed at all times when out of the guest room.
10) The hotel and the show committee will investigate any problem areas that are outlined above. Any guest not following the above guidelines will be asked to check out of the hotel without refund.
11) Dogs will not be allowed in the following public areas: the lobby, restaurant, lounge, Holidome, and the respective hallways to the areas listed.
12) There will be a $100 fee for any removal of guest room furniture. All furniture must remain in the room at all times.
13) Extension cords are not allowed to be plugged in to rooms from a vehicle, trailer, or camper in the parking lot.
The following apply to the guest room reservation policies:
A) Room assignment is at the discretion of the hotel. Special request, such as drive up rooms, will be granted on a first come first serve basis. This basis is in reference to the date the room was reserved,
not the date the guest arrives.
B) Our hotel can not guarantee any special request. We will, however, try our best to meet your wishes.